Today I am sharing a frame that is perfect for mother on Mother's day. It features the gorgeous new Laced With Grace collection from Glitz Design.
I first covered a wooden box fram with the Polka patterned paper. I used the tan side of the paper. I inked the text clear stamp from the collection with Vintage Photo Distress ink and stamped the text image in multiple layers and directions. I covered the lower half of the frame with the Floral print patterned paper. I inked the torn and curled top edge before adhering it to the frame.
I used the large rose with notecard sticker as the base of my embellishments. I cut away the note card part of the design. I layered the scroll frame journaling sticker on top of the rose sticker. I added two Glitzers stickers, one on top of the other to the center of the frame.
I cut a small banner strip from the notecard scrap from the rose sticker. I used Teeny Alphas to add the word mother to the strip. I tucked the strip under the edge of the roses and added a small straight pin to make it look like the stip was pinned to the frame. I added a adhesive foam square to the end of the banner to lift it up off of the surface of the frame.
I also added adhesive foam squares under parts of the rose sticker to give them dimension as well.
- patterned paper: Glitz Design Laced With Grace Polka and Floral
- stickers: Glitz Design Laced With Grace Glitzers, Journaling, and Teeny Alphas- Cream Grunge
- stamps: Glitz Design Laced With Grace Stamps
- ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
- adhesive: Claudine Hellmuth Studio Matte Multi Medium; Therm O Web 3D Adhesive Foam Squares