This summer, BasicGrey is skipping the summer CHA show and having a "staycation". They usually wait to share images of the collections or sample projects until the show starts, but since they are skipping the show, the designers who made samples get to share their projects now!
For Indie Bloom, I recovered a clearance aisle from green and blue patterned paper from the collection to create sky and grass.
I layered some of the new canvas elements with a chipboard diecut flower to create a whimsical flower with lots of texture and dimension. I added a stitched brad to the center.
I added a few butterfly and flower rub-ons to round out the scene.
- patterned paper: BasicGrey Indie Bloom Guacamole and Salsa
- brads: BasicGrey Picadilly Stitched Brads
- flowers: BasicGrey Indie Bloom Die Cut Flowers
- borders: BasicGrey Indie Bloom Canvas and Cardstock Borders
- rub-ons: BasicGrey Indie Bloom Rubon Book
- ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
- adhesive: Ranger Inkssentials Glue N Seal; Therm O Web Tape Runner XL and Zots
- tools: Fiskars Craft Knife; Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sanding Block; Ranger Ink Blending Tool