Today I am sharing a tag I created using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Stamp2Cut for the eclips machine along with the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Royal Script stamp set.
I applied streaks of Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, and Barn Door Distress Stains to a #8 manila tag. While the stains were still wet, I added streaks of Picket Fence Distress Stain over the other colors. I misted the tag with water to blend the colors and blotted the surface lightly with a dry towel. I dried the tag and misted over it with Pewter Perfect Pearls Mist.
After drying the tag again, I stamped the script stamp onto my tag using Black Soot Distress Ink. I also blended Black Soot around the edges of the tag.
I stamped the wings and two crowns on white stamping paper using Jet Black Archival Ink. I cut the wings and one crown out using the eclips and Stamp2Cut. I cut the second crown out using the pieces feature (the lower part of the crown and the Fleur-de-lis at the top).
After cutting the pieces out, I colored them using Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress Stains. After drying the pieces, I misted them with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist. I dried the pieces and added a light edging of Walnut Stain Distress Ink to the edges. I dried the pieces again and applied Distress Embossing Ink over the entire surface of both pieces. After applying clear embossing powder to the ink, I melted the powder using a heat tool.
I adhered the wings to the tag first. I adhered the full crown over the wings using adhesive foam squares. I adhered the Fleur-de-lis to the tip of the crown using a small sliver of a Zots adhesive dot. To adhere the lower part of the crown, I placed an adhesive foam square in the center and quick drying glue to the sides to that they would adhere to the base crown below. I added a small dot of Barn Door Distress Stickles to the jeweled areas on the front of the crown.
To finish the tag, I added a Tattered Banner cut from manila cardstock. I colored the cardstock with Antique Linen and Old Paper Distress Stains. After drying the stain, I edged the banner with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and added a phrase with my trusty old Hero Arts Printer’s Type LC alphabet stamps and Jet Black Archival Ink. I adhered the banner with a strip of adhesive foam and a Tiny Attacher