I am all kinds of excited and nervous to share this news…
I am launching a design team to help me share more inspiration and ideas using my collection of products from Spellbinders! Since I am just starting out with my product line, I am keeping the team small, just 3 members. I know that is going to make it incredibly hard to select so few members, but it will be a great way to start and still be manageable for me. I am confident that a small team can be mighty and provide lots of inspiration for fans of my collections. I have so many new designs coming out and am so excited to share some different perspectives on how to use them.
What I am looking for:
- I need artists who are passionate about sharing ideas. Ideally, team members should have a blog where they share projects and tutorials. They should also be fans of sharing ideas on social media.
- I especially need artists who enjoy die cutting and who can create a variety of projects using my collection of hand illustrated stamps (my future collections focuses on my hand illustrated designs). Project types can be anything- scrapbook pages, cards, journals, mixed media… ANYTHING!
- 2 blog posts a month published on the team member’s blog and shared on their social media accounts. Once a month I will post a round-up of the projects on my blog. Full stepped out tutorials are NOT required, however post should include project instructions so that readers can re-create the project too.
- Social media sharing of the team member’s posts and brand news. I will also promote and share team each team member’s social media posts.
- Optional: Trade show samples may be included and compensated separately.
- 6 month committment (if we are happy, we just might keep going beyond that!)
- My complete line of products. Team members will receive one of every product that I have! (I have new products coming in October, November, February, and May too!)
- Sponsored product from some very special partner brands.
To apply, please email the following information:
- email address
- Link to blog
- Links to social media
- Links to 3 favorite projects that you would like me see. (You do not need to create anything new and you do not need to use my products. Keep in mind, I am definitely looking for your use of stamped images and die cuts.)
- Send application to: email@example.com
- Deadline: Apply by October 1
- Team Announced: October 8
- International applications welcome!
- Members of other stamp and die design teams OK!
- Need a look at what my line includes right now? Check it out on the Spellbinders Paper Arts website HERE.
Any other questions? Leave a comment below…
I am so excited to see the applications and can not wait to begin sharing even more inspiration with all of you!