Please feel free to reach out to me though the email contact form at the bottom of this page.
If you are inquiring about my licensed products:
- Spellbinders Paper Arts (dies and stamps)- Spellbinders Paper Arts manufactures and distributes my stamps and dies to independent and chain arts & crafts supply stores. Spellbinders’ customer service team can help you find a store near you with the products. You may also shop directly through Spellbinders web site.
- StencilGirl Stencils- My stencils are manufactured and distributed by StencilGirl Products. They sell through independent art material stores and arts & crafts supply stores. You can find them at many online retailers or shop directly with StencilGirl in their online store.
If you would like to receive my blog posts by email:
If you would like to email me:
Do you need download help?
All my patterns and online classes are offered by download. I use a service called Gumroad. Payments are processed through Gumroad and will display as Gumroad on your bank statement.
- When your payment is completed, you will receive an email that looks like this.
- To download your pattern or class, click on the “view product” button.
This screen will open on the internet.
- To simply LOOK at the files, click on “READ”.
- To save the files on your device, click on “download”. The file will download to your designated downloads location.
On a mobile device:
- Follow the previous steps.
- Clicking the “download” link from the previous step will open your pattern/class file on the internet. Look for the download icon on the menu bar (an iPad is shown above).
- When you click on the icon, a window will pop up showing your your download options. You can swipe to the side to see more options. I suggest choosing “copy to iBooks”.
Gumroad also offers the Gumroad Library app that is available for Apple and Android devices. With the app (and website) you can create an account and save your purchases to your library. It is super easy to use and saves storage space on your device.
Still having trouble? You can email me (above) and also use the link in the email receipt to contact Gumroad.