Note: Payments for my downloads are secure and processed by my download provider Gumroad. Payments on your statement will show Gumroad and not Tammy Tutterow.
After payment, you will receive an email with a download link. You can download and save those to your device. If you create a Gumroad account, you can save it to your library there and view your purchase on your mobile device using their mobile app. Learn more about that here: Gumroad Library App.
Additional download instructions are available below the supply list.
Each download includes a full supply list. For your convenience, I have linked most of the supplies here also.
Do you need download help?
All my patterns and online classes are offered by download. I use a service called Gumroad. Payments are processed through Gumroad and will display as Gumroad on your bank statement.
- When your payment is completed, you will receive an email that looks like this.
- To download your pattern or class, click on the “view product” button.
This screen will open on the internet.
- To simply LOOK at the files, click on “READ”.
- To save the files on your device, click on “download”. The file will download to your designated downloads location.
On a mobile device:
- Follow the previous steps.
- Clicking the “download” link from the previous step will open your pattern/class file on the internet. Look for the download icon on the menu bar (an iPad is shown above).
- When you click on the icon, a window will pop up showing your your download options. You can swipe to the side to see more options. I suggest choosing “copy to iBooks”.
Gumroad also offers the Gumroad Library app that is available for Apple and Android devices. With the app (and website) you can create an account and save your purchases to your library. It is super easy to use and saves storage space on your device.
Still having trouble? You can email me or use the link in the email receipt to contact Gumroad.